Follow by Email

Monday, February 27, 2012

Centerboard case

I got the CB case out of the boat.  I used my Dremel multimax and cut the case from the keel.  It came off fairly clean.  It was glassed from the inside out to around the bottom.  I'll take it apart and rebuild it.  
The other thing I did was make the fwd deck stringer.  There was half of the original in the boat so I duplicated the half and then flipped it over.  It all came out on center.  You might see a problem developing on the deck.  The center strut that runs from the bow to the CB case is not lining up.  The boat was racked so I guess thats where its starting to show up.  We'll keep an eye on that and see what happens when I start putting the back of the boat together.  



No comments:

Post a Comment