Follow by Email

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Frames glued in

Got a lot done today.  I glued in all the frames.  I used titebond II as the glue.  It's less messy that epoxy and it dries just as hard.  All of the screw and nail holes lined up.  After I glued the part I re-installed the original screws.  I also spent some time figuring out where the frame supports go.  There was about one half of them left. All the supports for the port side of the boat were gone.  My guess is because that's the side that took all the damages from years of neglect.    I also dry fit the CB case.  It went in like a glove.






No comments:

Post a Comment