Follow by Email

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mast partner

I fought with the splash boards all morning.  At first I thought I would make new ones but when they herd that they started to fit a lot better.   I shaved the lip down to deck level where you sit.  originally there was about a 1/2 inch lip that just wanted to bite the back of you leg.  I think I pulled it off tastefully without destroying the character of the boat.  I rounded off the remainder.   I'll pull the point together when I make a breast plate to cover up the gap and finish off the lines.

I also cut the mast partner hole and restored the mast partner apron.   I put the floorboards in just to see how they fit.  They are in remarkable condition.  Just needs cleaning up.




No comments:

Post a Comment